The Seven Knowledge Areas Summary
The purpose of the Seven Knowledge Areas (7KA) is to explore all promising social and technological innovations and political participation activities to formulate policies that would improve the health of society and the people.
- Economic Justice - a concept in which the economic policies must result in distribution of benefits equally to all
- Environmental & Ecological Justice - the fair treatment and meaningful involvement of all people regardless of race, color, national origin, or income, with respect to the development, implementation, and enforcement of environmental laws, regulations, and policies.
- Peace With Justice -educate the public, advocate for change based on equal rights, and directly support peace builders
- Equality With Justice -Equality is a social, civic and legal concept that every member of the population is essentially the same as every other one, regardless of their differences in appearance, habits, language, religion, origins or major activities such as work or play. Justice is (an attempt at) correction for a wrong, whether it is personal or civil, at its most basic level.
- Democracy- a system of running organizations, businesses, and groups in which each member is entitled to vote and take part in decisions.
- Technology & Innovation - a "new idea, device or method". However, is often also viewed as the application of better solutions that meet new requirements, unarticulated needs, or existing market needs.
- Health & Wellbeing -Wellness is an active process of becoming aware of and making choices toward a healthy and fulfilling life. Wellness is more than being free from illness, it is a dynamic process of change and growth. a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity